I am a full-time professional real estate agent who will help make your search for a new home a less stressful (and more enjoyable!) experience.
This is a one-stop real estate website for all your home buying and selling needs. Here you'll find useful information about Las Cruces neighborhoods and schools, MLS listings of properties for sale, interactive maps, mortgage guidance, and more.
A bit about me . . .
• Diploma, Las Cruces High School
• BS, U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY
• MBA, Fla Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL
• Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army, Retired
• Licensed NM Real Estate Broker (2005-Present)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
I grew up in Las Cruces.
I know the town, the people, and the culture.
I will work hard to help you buy your new Las Cruces home!
Please contact me directly if you have any questions about the Las Cruces real estate market, or buying or selling a home in Las Cruces or the Mesilla Valley!
Energy & Integrity, Working for You!
This 9.54 acre parcel is immediately west of the home at Lot 1, 5550 Alamo Mine Trail. The west side of this parcel abuts BLM land. Build your dream home here and enjoy the views of the mountains, the valley, the city lights and fabulous sunsets. See listings for adjacent vacant parcels: MLS #1600010 and #1600011.